Looking for a low-maintenance elevator? Hydraulic lifts provide the advantages of being relatively inexpensive, safe and easy to maintain. They're very convenient and cost-effective solution for low-rise buildings with low traffic. Hydraulic elevators have been rated the safest option for home elevators. They boast superb user friendliness and easy access machine room located at the basement. Once they are put in place, hydraulic elevators provide the smoothest rides possible.
- Safe, secure and powerful vertical transportation Elevator Valve
- Low installation and maintenance cost compared to a traction lift
- A longer operating lifetime
- Comfort and low noise
- Simple & fast installation
- Single-time phase-3 power (for ascending) and phase-1 (for descending)
- Low unit cost, even with minimal inventory
Type of Suspension
- Rope Type : Side indirect acting suspension with wire ropes with one piston for regular loads and long travels.
- Hole Type : Direct suspension. The simplest solution for any load with a simple or split piston.
- Hole less Type : Side direct suspension with two simple piston for large loads and short travels. (Max. Travel 4 Mt.)
Hydraulic elevator valves are well known for easy installation and setup, as well as their reliable performance over a broad range of operating conditions.
We source these valves from wellknown European companies. These suppliers provide outstanding technical expertise in hydraulic elevator systems, plus exceptional customer service and support.
ROPE TYPE 1
It is a single side indirectly acting suspension with wire ropes having one piston for regular loads travels of maximum 13 meters.
ROPE TYPE 2
It is an indirect suspension with wire ropes having dual pistons for heavy loads and long travels of maximum 12 meters. SCREW PUMP Screw pumps are used to pump oils or other lubricating liquids, non-lubricating liquids, or liquids with poor lubricating properties.
View Civil Dimension Go back to the previous menu